Goodsprings Community Church
Originally, the Goodsprings Mission Church served the town, until the 1930’s. It’s story can be found in the Goodsprings Newsletter Spring 2005. During the decades when the town lacked a dedicated church building, services were held in private homes and at the Community Club House. A visiting minister from Las Vegas now holds regular service here.
Welcome to the Walking Tour
** All locations are privately owned, please respect private property.