Piehl Home (CA. 1910)
This bungalow with its pillared porch was occupied by mining engineer Fred Piehl in 1917. The original fireplace was made entirely from ore specimens. It is currently owned by Goodsprings advocates Phil and Ruth Rawlinson, both active in preserving the Goodsprings Cemetery and school.
Welcome to the Walking Tour
** All locations are privately owned, please respect private property.