top of page
GOODSPRINGS HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Yellow Pine Mill Site (1898, 1910)
The Yellow Pine Mining Co purchased this mill and mill site from the Mineral Union Co. which had built a mill here in 1998 to crush copper ore from Boss and Columbia mines. To process the lead and zinc ores from the Yellow Pine Mine, the old mill was expanded and a concentrator added in 1910. A devastating fire in 1929 destroyed most of the mill buildings. Only the foundations are visible today.
Welcome to the Walking Tour
** All locations are privately owned, please respect private property.
bottom of page