& Goodsprings Cafe 1913
These two structures were erected by George Fayle using prefabricated kits. The exterior and interior walls and ceilings are of pressed tin, notable examples of early 20th century cost-effective construction. The cherry wood front and back bars, manufactured by the Brunswick Company, came from a saloon in Rhyolite and have been in the Pioneer Saloon since it opened. In 1916, Goodspings boasted 7 bars and 6 cafes, but only these two remain. Both are currently open for business. More informations available in the 2008 Newsletter page.
Welcome to the Walking Tour
** All locations are privately owned, please respect private property.