Yellow Pine Mill Company Cottage

This restored cottage is typical of the housing built by the Yellow Pine Mining Company for its employees at the mill. Rose Grissel, owner of Quinn's Ice Cream Parlor, and Sarah Williams, en early school teacher (1924-46), lived in this cottage after Yellow Pine Mill closed.

Cottage on San Pedro.png

Welcome to the Walking Tour

Walking Tour Map.png

** All locations are privately owned, please respect private property.

Goodsprings School Walking Tour GX.png
Yellow Pine Mill Site.png
Pioneer Saloon.png
Business District.png
Good's Spring Site.png
Schwartz Mercantile.png
Miner Cabin.png
Robbins Family Home.png
Wasserbach Home (1915) NEW.png
Munzebrock Cabin.png
Feaster House.png
Cemetery.png
Yellow Pine Mill Cottage.png
General Stores Site.png
Goodsprings Fayle Hotel.png
Post Office.png
Cottonwood Cabin NEW.png
Club House.png
Goodsprings Community Church.png
Coyote Den.png
Piehl Home NEW.png
McClanahan Home (CA. 1910) NEW.png
Frederickson Adobe (1914) NEW.png
Yellow Pine Mine Trail.png