Business District (1914-1930)

Across Spring Street from the Goodsprings Hotel stood Beckley Men's Clothing Store (Beckley, established in Las Vegas, expanded to Goodsprings during its boom years). Quinn's Ice Cream Parlor, the barber shop, post office and the original Goodsprings Hotel (built by Sam Yount). Some of these buildings were moved to Las Vegas after the Great Depression closed the mines here, while Las Vegas boomed with the construction of Hoover Dam.

Walking Tour 2.jpeg

Welcome to the Walking Tour

Walking Tour Map.png

** All locations are privately owned, please respect private property.

Goodsprings School Walking Tour GX.png
Yellow Pine Mill Site.png
Pioneer Saloon.png
Business District.png
Good's Spring Site.png
Schwartz Mercantile.png
Miner Cabin.png
Robbins Family Home.png
Wasserbach Home (1915) NEW.png
Munzebrock Cabin.png
Feaster House.png
Cemetery.png
Yellow Pine Mill Cottage.png
General Stores Site.png
Goodsprings Fayle Hotel.png
Post Office.png
Cottonwood Cabin NEW.png
Club House.png
Goodsprings Community Church.png
Coyote Den.png
Piehl Home NEW.png
McClanahan Home (CA. 1910) NEW.png
Frederickson Adobe (1914) NEW.png
Yellow Pine Mine Trail.png