Goodsprings (Fayle) Hotel
The Goodsprings Hotel site is just west of the Goodsprings Cafe. Built in 1916 by George Fayle, this was the classiest hotel in Clark County. The exterior was decorated with Mission style architectural features, widely popular at the time. Each room boasted hot and cold running water, electric lighting and steam heat. The hotel's public areas were decorated with etched glass, elegant chandeliers and mahogany paneling. The hotel hosted many of Clark County's most elegant social events in the teens and twenties. It survived until 1966 when it suffered a devastating fire.
Welcome to the Walking Tour
** All locations are privately owned, please respect private property.