Munzebrock Cabin (CA. 1910)

Postmaster Albert Munzebrock occupied this rare, two-story example of board and batten cabin in the 1930s. In front of this cabin, on the same lot, is a house that served as the Goodsprings Lending Library in the 1960s.

Walking Tour 4.jpeg

Welcome to the Walking Tour

Walking Tour Map.png

** All locations are privately owned, please respect private property.

Goodsprings School Walking Tour GX.png
Yellow Pine Mill Site.png
Pioneer Saloon.png
Business District.png
Good's Spring Site.png
Schwartz Mercantile.png
Miner Cabin.png
Robbins Family Home.png
Wasserbach Home.png
Munzebrock Cabin.png
Feaster House.png
Cemetery.png
Yellow Pine Mill Cottage.png
General Stores Site.png
Goodsprings Fayle Hotel.png
Post Office.png
Cottonwood Cabin.png
Club House.png
Goodsprings Community Church.png
Coyote Den.png
Piehl Home.png
McClanahan.png
Frederickson Adobe.png
Yellow Pine Mine Trail.png